Go to thriveology.us and sign up for our “Weekly 1%” newsletter, where, every Friday, we send out 1 Quick Tip, 1 Quote, and 1 Question to help you get 1% better.
When it comes optimizing your health and fitness, it can be easy to get caught up in the nuances of exercise, nutrition, and other lifestyle factors. It’s easy to worry about things like how many carbs to take in. Or what type of exercise you should be doing. Or what the perfect diet is.
The truth of the matter is, when it comes to making any change happen in your life, the most important thing you can focus on is SHOWING UP. As James Clear puts it, “Once you’ve mastered the art of showing up, expanding the habit is easy.”
In this 3-part series, we go deep on the importance of showing up. Because if you want to make healthy change a regular part of your life, you have figure out how to make it so easy you do it every day.
In this episode (part #3) we discuss…
- How Odysseus can help us to show up
- What the Ancient Greeks tell us about evils
- Why perfection is keeping you from making progress
- How your focus on “time management” may be inefficient
- What Dwight D. Eisenhower did to prioritize the important things
- So much more…