Announcing The NKY New Year’s Revolution Summit 2019

On January 5th, 2019 from 9:00am to 12:00pm, Thriveology will be hosting The NKY New Year’s Revolution Summit. The Summit is intended to educate individuals in the NKY community on the powerful strategies they can implement to achieve their goals & resolutions in 2019. 

The NKY New Year’s Revolution Summit was developed to give attendees the knowledge they need to make progress in the most popular resolution areas:

  • Gaining Financial Freedom
  • Building Stronger Relationships
  • Achieving Greater Fitness Levels
  • Improving Your Nutritional Choices

For many people, clarity can help tremendously when it comes reaching and exceeding a New Year’s Resolution. Our industry experts in the fields of finance, relationships, nutrition and fitness will help attendees become clear on what path will work for them during this process.

Why This is Important…

For many people, the struggle to set New Year’s Resolutions and reach them is real. About 40% of American’s set a New Year’s Resolution each year, on average. Of those 40%, a full 80% will have given up by the first week of February. For those remaining 20% who hang on past February, only about 9% will have accomplished their goal by the end of the year.

To help those who attend the summit improve their chances of becoming part of that 9%, the final session of the day will show them how to set goals and create an action plan for success. This is where most people lose ground on their journey to better themselves. Relevant goal and proper plan, the likelihood of success increasing exponentially.

Going along with the rest of the day, there will be a quality, healthy lunch provided to show that whole food nutrition doesn’t have to be dull and boring. There will also be a super shake sampling, fitness class demonstration, and much more.

So that each person can have a personalized experience, they will be able to choose the path they want to focus on so that they’re only getting educated in the areas that interest them the most.

For more information and to secure your spot today, visit the event page below or call (859)635-2200. And hurry, there are limited spots available.

Sign Up to Get Our Weekly Wisdom Sent Straight to Your Inbox Better Education for a Better Lifestyle

More Wisdom You'll Enjoy...

Movement Matters Part #2: Exercise, NEAT, and Play

Go to and sign up for our “Weekly 1%” newsletter, where, every Friday, we send out 1 Quick Tip, 1 Quote, and 1 Question to help you get 1% better. When it come to our physical health, we spend a lot of time talking about and focusing on exercise as the main tool for

Read More »

Are You Getting the Best ROI Out of Your Life?

The term “Return on Investment” is probably something you’ve heard before. And, if you have an IRA or 401(k), you understand that you want your Return on Investment (ROI) to be as high as possible. For those that aren’t familiar with the idea of ROI, here’s how it looks in formula form: ROI = (Investment

Read More »